KEY STAGES 1-3
The school teaches a broad range of subjects covering all aspects of the National Curriculum in England.
THE THREE CORE SUBJECTS ARE TAUGHT:
- ENGLISH/ESL: Developing children’s reading, writing, and speaking skills and adopting carefully planned methods to encourage creative writing, and accurate grammatical usage.
- MATHS: Helping students through a range of teaching methods to explore numbers, shapes, space and measurements and tackle numeric and algebraic problems.
- SCIENCE: Children develop skills to observe, evaluate and explain scientific phenomena by practical experience. In secondary school, children begin to specialize in Physics, Chemistry andBiology.
OTHER SUBJECTS ARE:
- Humanities: An integrated field of study, which includes History and Geography.
- Modern Foreign Languages (French, Mandarin Chinese, Hindi)
- Thai Language and Culture
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)/Computing
- Personal, Health and Social Education (PHSE)
- Art and Design Technology
- Physical Education
- The National Curriculum framework document as well as the Programmes of Study and Attainment Targets can be retrieved from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/national-curriculum-in-england-framework-for-key-stages-1-to-4/the-national-curriculum-in-england-framework-for-key-stages-1-to-4